Product Support Engineer
Product Support Engineer required. Our client is a global manufacture of air conditioning systems for the commercial sector, and are currently recruiting for a Product Support engineer to work with the company's applied product range to provide product, technical, and design support to customers and the company's sales team. This is an office based position and as such the successful candidate must live within commuting distance of North London.
The ideal candidate will have a technical background and application knowledge of applied type products (e.g. Air / Water cooled Chillers, Air Handling Units, Fan Coil Units, Close Control systems & similar). Knowledge of other types of air conditioning systems would also be a distinct advantage e.g. VRF, Split systems, Air to Water heat pumps etc.
Product Support Engineer Position Overview
- Provide product, technical & design support for both the sales team & customers
- Provide equipment selections & quotations for sales personnel & direct to customers.
- Liaise with factories for additional information, deliveries & customer visits.
- Develop product and component technology presentations for use by sales staff with consultants & Mechanical contractors e.g. benefits of different types of compressors, fans, heat exchangers etc.
- Develop an easy to use quotation template for use in-house & maintain a quotation database.
- Develop an easy to use product costing template and a transportation pricing matrix for use with the product costing template.
- Assist sales staff in the field with presentations.
- Provide technical & quotation support on existing products & systems
Product Support Engineer Position Requirements
- Technical background and application knowledge of applied type products (Air / Water cooled Chillers, Air Handling Units, Fan Coil Units, Close Control systems & similar)
- Proficient in Microsoft software programs
- Knowledge of Air Conditioning systems including VRF, Split, and Air to Water Heat Pumps would be extremely advantageous
- Full UK Driving Licence
Product Support Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £30,000 - £33,000 DOE
- Performance Related Bonus
- Mileage Allowance
- 25 Days Holiday
- Pension & Healthcare
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.