Instrumentation Technician / Engineer
Opportunity to work days Monday to Friday with a profitable and stable manufacturing company who have proven their commitment to South Wales by continually investing in their plant, equipment and people. The organisation offers a close-knit, friendly culture and is committed to continuous improvement. You will have the opportunity to advance your career and learn new skills. For the right person, the business can support further education qualifications.
The instrumentation technician (days Monday to Friday) position offers experienced instrumentation technicians the opportunity to advance their career to a supervisory level. Detailed responsibilities for the instrumentation engineer will include: -
- Supervising and motivating a team of maintenance technicians.
- High-level, hands-on engineering maintenance support for complex instrumentation breakdowns.
- Planning of preventative maintenance to ensure plant and equipment availability.
- PLC fault finding and programming.
- Using engineering / production data and analytical tools to foresee and reduce production downtime.
What you will need to be successful in your application for the instrumentation technician
- Time served electrical / instrumentation apprenticeship within a minimum of an HNC.
- Extensive instrumentation experience.
- Ideally, you will have some supervisory experience.
- Technically you should be familiar with, PLCs (fault finding)
In return, the instrumentation technicianwill receive a salary of up to £44,400 (days Monday - Friday) plus a call out allowance of £1,700, a bonus of up to 10%, company pension and healthcare benefits.
If you are looking to take your maintenance career to the next level, then apply today!
If you apply and your CV is of interest the consultant will call you if they cannot reach you, they will email and text you requesting that you call them back. YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress!