Entry Level Payroll Clerk
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Entry Level Payroll Clerk to join a market leading business based in Altrincham.
As the Entry Level Payroll Clerk you will provide support to the whole team in the efficient and effective running of the payroll department.
As an Entry Level Payroll Clerk, you will be trained to:
- Transfer of payment details, including hours, allowances and bonuses, etc., onto spreadsheets in preparation for payroll input
- Process absence information, including SSP, holiday pay, etc.
- Process new employee, leavers and employee changes information
- Input of pay details into computer payroll
- Check and despatch payslips
- Input of payroll summary details onto spreadsheets
- Deal with employee wage enquiries
- File and complete general administration duties
As an Entry Level Payroll Clerk you will have/be:
- GCSE (or equivalent) in Mathematics and English Language
- Good communication and presentation skills
- A desire to develop and progress in an Payroll position.
- Great customer service skills
- Outstanding organisation and time management skills
- Reasonable travel time to Altrincham
- High energy, hardworking, personable and adaptable.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a growing, highly-successful organisation and develop skills in a supportive environment. This role is ideal for a candidate with strong customer service skills and a drive to progress in the finance industry, previous accounts experience is not a necessity. With progression opportunities available, the company is committed to developing and training their people to the highest standards.
To apply or for more information, please contact:
Keifer Power at Robert Walters, on or call