User Experience Researcher
Our client has an exciting opportunity not to be missed for a User Experience Researcher to join the team based in Folkestone. You will join them on a full time, permanent contract and will receive a highlycompetitive salary and package!
Our client is the UK’s leading provider of insurance, travel, personal finance and healthcare products and services tailored to the needs of the over 50s. When you join them they welcome you with open arms and fuel your career possibilities. They support. They encourage. They champion you to reach your full potential.
Our client has some ambitious plans for 2018 and beyond a key one of which is delivering the online presence for the company possibilities and other group sites. As a result of this they have an exciting opportunity for a user experience (UX) researcher to join their team.
The User Experience Researcher Role
You will support the future of the online presence of the company membership scheme and other group digital platforms. They are looking for a user experience (UX) researcher to design and conduct research to help them translate business requirements into a proposition which can meet the unique requirements of their customers. You will identify the best method based on research goals and resources. You will also work with stakeholders to present back findings iterate them into new UX and design tests with the UX team.
Key responsibilities of the User Experience Researcher
- Planning, designing and conducting the usability testing process
- Conducting research in person or online with customers, guiding them through prototypes
- Documenting and analysing feedback
- Running workshops and facilitating stakeholder meetings to capture requirements
- Presenting findings to business stakeholders
- Conducting research to gather insights for new product and concept developments
- Modelling insights gained from user research into formats to enhance organisation understanding of user needs
- Work with the UX and design teams to the product visually based on research findings
- Understand the product proposition and user needs
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences and recommendations for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Build and manage relationships with stakeholders product owners and development teams
- Validate ideas and designs through user testing
- Any other Ad-Hoc duties as and when required.
Experience and skills required of their User Experience Researcher
- Significant UX research experience
- An understanding of the over 50’s age group and their behaviour online
- A solid grasp of user-centred design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies
- Project experience, especially scrum and agile knowledge
- Exposure to a large scale programme
So if you would like to join their team as a User Experience Researcher then please click ‘Apply’ today, they would love to hear from you!
To all recruitment agencies: Our client does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to their recruiters, employees or any other company location. Our client is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.