Audit Semi-Senior (ACA / ACCA Part-Qualified)
A prestigious and well-established practice based in Wigan is currently recruiting for a motivated and proactive Audit Semi-Senior to join their growing team. The firm are offering a challenging and diverse role that provides excellent opportunities for long-term progression as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
The Audit Semi-Senior role offers the opportunity to work with an interesting and diverse client portfolio. As Audit Semi-Senior, you will be responsible for planning and carrying out statutory audits, as well as preparing reports. The role will involve working alongside a highly experienced team and reporting to the partner and senior managers.
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious individual who has gained at least 2 years’ experience within audit, and is looking to develop further in this area. This role would suit a candidate who has gained experience from a Big4 / Top 20 firm and is now on the market due to exam failure.
The Audit Semi-Senior will be responsible for:
- Assisting on / taking the lead on audit assignments, supervising other members of staff and client management
- Liaising with clients regarding any queries and in respect of accounting and audit matters
- Reviewing work prepared by junior staff
- Tailoring audit programmes to suit clients’ individual needs
- Preparing client Corporation Tax Computations and online filing of CT600 tax returns
- Preparing and reviewing financial statements for filing at the Company Registrar
- Managing client relationships and identifying tax planning and commercial opportunities
- Reviewing and advising on improvements to client’s systems and controls
- ACA / ACCA Part-Qualified
- At least 2 years’ experience gained from a practice background
- Strong IT skills including IRIS, CCH, Sage / Quickbooks and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
If you have all of the above requirements for the Audit Semi-Senior position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.