Chartered Geotechnical Design Engineer - London
Are you a Chartered Geotechnical Engineer based in London?
Have you got over 8-10 years detailed design experience?
Can you demonstrate a technical understanding in the use of Plaxis, Wallap, Civils 3D?
We are seeking a Senior Geotechnical Engineer who is Chartered to join the London office of an International Engineering Consultancy.
As a Senior Geotechnical Engineer you must have the following:
- MSc Civil or Geotechnical Engineering
- Achieved Chartered status with a recognised Engineering body
- Have over 8 - 10 years experience in Geotechnical design
- Full understanding of software including Plaxis, Wallap & Civils 3D
- Undertake detailed deep, shallow & pile foundation design, retaining wall design and slope stability analysis
- Technical report writing
- Client liaison
- Financial management
The role will offer you the opportunity to join a highly reputable multi disciplinary Engineering consultancy and work on prestigious Engineering projects across the UK. In addition you shall receive a very competitive salary and company benefits to match your previous experience.
To be considered please send your CV to or alternatively call Lee Rimell on to discuss this role or further Geotechnical design opportuntiies in greater detail.