Exciting position for an experienced Marketing Manager to join a refreshing Property Management company based in Birmingham.
As the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Creation of offline marketing materials ensuring all information is correct, current and promotes the company’s brand
- Managing budgets, issuing PO numbers and negotiating costs
- Creating compelling copy across email, social, blog, print websites and posters
- Producing templated marketing materials as required, including social event posters and leaflets
- Increasing brand awareness
- You will be based in Belfast 2 - 3 times a week and the rest of your time with be spent in their head office in Birmingham
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working on online and offline campaigns
- Experience working in a similar marketing role
- Self-motivated and proficient at managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work in a fast-paced and changeable environment
- Experienced using analytics or tracking tools
- A great team player
In return the Marketing Manager will receive a basic salary of £30,000 - £45,000 (salary dependent on experience). Travel/ Hotel expenses to and from Belfast will be covered.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.