Do you want to work for a successful and continuously growing local engineering company? Do you have experience of welding and fabricating? Are you looking for a long term position in a fast paced environment? Then we may have the job for you around the corner.
MTrec Recruitment are currently recruiting for a prestigious company, who are currently expanding and are looking for several welders. We are looking for candidates with welding and fabricating experience. The role would see you carrying out general duties; including Machine Operation, Press working and different welding techniques.
- Carrying out fabrication of Aluminum and mild steel production parts
- Carry out welding including MIG, TIG and MAG
- Working with jigs and fixtures
- Work from engineering drawings
- Assemble formed parts into the final assembly
- Ideally be time served
- Must be able to carry out MIG, TIG and MAG welding processes with a minimum of 4 years experience
- Ability to work from engineering drawings
- Experience of working with jigs and fixtures
- Holds a very good understanding of engineering materials
- Experience of assembly
The position is initially day shift working 07.30am till 16.00pm Monday to Friday and then will move onto a 3 shift system working:
06.00am till 14.00pm
14.00pm till 22.00pm
22.00pm till 06.00am
There will be shift premiums paid and plenty of overtime available.
This is a great opportunity to start in a growing business with potential room for contracts.
Apply online now or send your CV to wayne.davie @mtrec.co.uk and I will be in touch shortly!!!