Sheet Metal Worker
Abatec are currently seeking a Sheet Metal Worker for a sub-contract Aerospace company based in Bristol.
As a Sheet Metal Worker you will:
- Mark out sections following engineering drawings and instructions
- Shape and cut out sections using hand tools and Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) machines, like laser cutters, presses and rollers
- Finish items with grinders and polishers
- Assemble sections using riveting, welding and bolting methods
- Tig weld
Abatec's client are ideally seeking candidates with:
- Tig welding experience
- Experience working with aluminium and stainless steel
- Welding or fabricating experience
- Experience working with sheet metal
Benefits of the Sheet Metal Worker role:
- £12-£13 per hour
- Weekly pay
- Temp to permanent
- Regular overtime at generous rates
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Chris Gallagher. The reference for this vacancy is 127397.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.