Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer based in East Midlands. Experience of working on CNC machinery is essential
You will be paid door to door + lots of overtime (overtime rate kicks in after 7.5hrs) + van or car + pension + holidays + in-house and offsite training
This business is a highly regarded and very successful special purpose machinery manufacturer based in the East Midlands. The machinery consists of a variety CNC controlled machines which is all manufactured in Europe and then sent to the UK Sales & Service office for dispatch and subsequent maintenance.
They supply into a variety of SME and large blue-chip business all over the UK.
Due to the ever increasing sale of machinery, they are now in need of a Field Service Engineer to join their team, and to start supporting the customer's installation and repair/service requirements. You will be responsible for travelling to customers sites for installation, commissioning, breakdown response and service work across a variety of CNC controlled machines.
- Ideally based in the Midlands but this isn't essential as you get a vehicle.
- Electrically biased with mechanical skills
- Can read electrical diagrams
- 3 and 5 axis CNC machinery experience
- Happy to travel
- Able to stay away 2 -3 nights a week on average (some weeks could be no nights away, some weeks could be 2 - 3 days.)