Operations Manager - Contact Centre
First Data is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology solutions, serving more than six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in 118 countries around the world. Our 23,000 owner-associates are dedicated to helping companies, from start-ups to the world’s largest corporations, conduct commerce every day by securing and processing more than 2,300 transactions per second and $1.9 trillion per year. First Data is committed to staying at the forefront of our industry, and we are innovating a wide range of next-generation commerce technology solutions to help our clients better detect fraud, gain insights into consumer spending patterns and build customer loyalty. There are many exciting opportunities for talented individuals who would like to join our team and play a meaningful role in helping us shape the future of global commerce.
First Data’s Operations and Call Center functions are focused on providing the outstanding client service, support and experiences that are critical to our ongoing success. Our Operations owner-associates are responsible for the stability of our global network infrastructure by helping our financial institution clients with various aspects of transaction processing, including statement management, card production and ticket-issue resolution. Our Call Center owner-associates are often the first point of contact for our business clients, and they play an important role in driving client satisfaction. They are responsible for answering questions and resolving problems on a wide range of issues, including account activation inquiries, potential fraudulent activity and our full range of products and services.
- Manages segments of the operations of an inbound or outbound Customer Contact Center related to customer service, problem resolution, fraud detection/investigation and/orproduct promotion/sales. Through effective leaderwship of supervisors and other leadership personnel, manages operations to ensure contractual quality and service level standards are maintained while ensuring optimum profitability.. This position also serves as a liaison between management, workforce, quality, training, supervisors/managers and associates ensuring effective communication, recognition, and team development within the operation. In addition, may also interface directly with the client to resolve issues.
Scope of Job
'Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills are required. Personal computer experience is required. Experience with complex communication network is preferred Regularly uses various computerized systems for tracking performance and gathering, and/or troubleshooting as needed. Requires extensive exempt level coaching/developing skills and knowledge of company, products, and/or services. '
Performs work that is varied and that may be somewhat difficult in character. Involves a high level of responsibility. Expectation is that regular job tasks are performed with little direction/supervision. Strategic thinking and planning as well as high level evaluation, originality or ingenuity is required. Proven ability to effectively delegate assignments to achieve all goals and objectives through your team.
- College degree or equivalent experience recommended. Proven supervisory and/or management experience as a supervisor or equivalent is required, preferably in the telecommunications/contact center operations field.
- Products and Services
- Customer Service Management
- Customer Support Function
- Cust Sppt Polics,Stnd & Procs
- Cust Sppt Svc Agreements
- Svc Request Mgmt Process
- Customer Support Operations
First Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer