Our client is a registered charity based in Stoke - on - Trent who are looking for an Interim Financial Controller for a 10-week period.
- Ensure appropriate financial systems for forward financial planning
- Ensure transparent financial controls throughout the organisation
- Production of annual consolidated accounts including analysis of charitable expenditure
- Manage the relationship with the companies’ auditors
- Provide quarterly management accounts for the trust board
- Production and reporting of monthly management accounts
- Production of weekly bars and catering reports.
- Production of annual budget (including cash flow) assist with trust annual budget and breakdown into monthly
- Budget and cash flow
- Reporting actual expenditure against budget to individual budget holders.
- Producing and maintaining records for income and expenditure relating to both restricted and designated funds. (including fundraising activity)
- All matters in relation to vat (including partial exemption)
- To be responsible for maintaining and servicing the companies’ payroll systems
- Control and payment of company pension, equity pension and other deductions.
- Complete and submit all financial returns
- Manage the effective control of all funds
- Raising of invoices and control of debtors
- Control of petty cash
- ACA, ACMA, ACCA ,QBE or equivalent
- Knowledge of Charity operations would be beneficial
- Must be immediately available