plan and co-ordinate Field Based Engineers’ activities on a daily basis ensuring that both internal and external client expectations are met.
Hours: Shift Pattern Mon-Sun 37.5 hours per week
- Assist with resource planning for mobile data engineers - alternate shifts
- Cover any Scheduling leave
- To monitor and update Subcontractor Clear information
- To update Subcontractor Spend Report - data entry into excel spreadsheet
- Assist other team members with their clears during periods of high demand
- Assist other team members with their queues during periods of high demand
- Monitor the resourcing inbox and action any queries
- Project work - planning multi-site/multi-region projects and booking appropriate install
- To be committed to working as part of an effective team within the Resource Planning department
- To maintain the highest standard of professional conduct at all times with customers and colleagues
- To be committed to the principles and practice of continuous professional development and to undertake additional training to meet individual and organisational needs.
- To undertake any other tasks and responsibilities as required and appropriate to the level of this post
- Acting as an ambassador to position the company's reputation as a leading and respected employer
- Good knowledge of UK geographical locations
- An ability to demonstrate excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills; be an effective communicator across all levels of the organisation
- To have good analytical and negotiating skills
- Must be able to work on own initiative and also as part of a team with limited guidance
- Must be computer literate, particularly Excel, Word and data entry into databases and basic level internet and email.
- An awareness of Telecommunications/data products is a desirable skill however not essential as full training will be provided.
Daisy Group... About us
When Daisy Group was first established, it had a simple business model, to be an alternative provider of telephone lines and calls for UK-based small and medium-sized businesses.
Well over a decade later and both Daisy and the telecommunications industry are almost unrecognisable. As technology and the different types of communication have advanced, Daisy has continued to evolve to ensure that it is able to offer customers and partners a full suite of IT and telecommunications products and services.
Over the last decade Daisy has developed through a combination of organic and acquisitive growth. With a business-to-business only focus, Daisy now boasts more than 60,000 customers and supplies IT and communications to some of the UK’s best-known organisations.
Daisy provides a range of unified communications and IT services, including connectivity, voice, maintenance, as well as cloud and hosting solutions.
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort.
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Additional day’s holiday for every year of service, up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye care Vouchers
- Discounted Medicash Membership
- Monthly reward scheme
- Daisy Deals - Everyone who works at Daisy has the option to take advantage of discounts and savings at over 1,200 retailers.
- Discounts on a range of Daisy products
Why work for Daisy?
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success.
Whatever our employees do - from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service - their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.