Project Manager (Fintech/Banking/Payments) - London, to £70K, benefits
Market-leading fintech organisation, specialising in banking and payment processing, has an URGENT vacancy for a Project Manager to deliver high-value projects and solutions to customers on a global basis.
Working with the company’s most valued clients and delivering state-of-of-art transactional banking software, you will be responsible for managing projects throughout the lifecycle, from planning stage through to delivery.
This is a crucial, high-visibility position and as such the successful Project Manager MUST HAVE:
- Strong experience of Project Management in the fintech, banking or payments industry
- Strong experience of Prince 2 or similar (MSP, PMP etc)
- Strong experience of MS Project and Excel
- Ideally, specific experience of payment technologies and payment processing
- Ideally, experience of SWIFT, CHAPS, BACS, Faster Payments etc
- Ideally, experience of SEPA or cross-border payment processing
- Ideally, customer-facing experience
- Ideally, experience of Agile methodologies
This is a great opportunity for a skilled Project Manager to work with an established success story who are still growing, so send your CV ASAP for a prompt response