Regulatory & Compliance Manager
Ignata Technology is partnering with an innovative start-up in the Banking arena as they look to appoint a Regulatory & Compliance Manager on an interim basis initially.
- Support the CIO in developing the Regulatory Business Plan
- Set up and maintain Policies, Controls and Procedures to meet regulatory and best practice requirements
- Ensure regulatory and legal changes are reflected in the above
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree, Industry Certification, Industry Experience
- GDPR, DPA and UK compliance process, controls and procedure expertise
- Detail-Oriented, Personal Integrity, ability to work in a Start-up, energetic
- Has engaged with the PRA and FCA
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking organisation and to be part of something special.
Please contact Will Tonge on or