Content Editor – Short term contract
Leeds City Centre
Day rate: Up to £200 a day – 6 weeks
A great opportunity for a junior content editor to join a small digital team to support the delivery of a new website.
This digital financial services business is delivering a new website to improve the on line customer experience and is seeking a content editor for a 6 week contract to support the final phase of the delivery programme.
The role will be responsible for creating and editing web content and obtaining approval of new pages from colleagues within the business, to ensure the new website looks and performs at its best. Content will be created using an in house modular CMS system (hosted by Drupal).
To be considered you’ll need to have experience in building or editing web content, be highly organised, able to work quickly and accurately under pressure and a good team player.
You’ll be working as part of a busy marketing team and will be responsible for creating web content for the new web site (using content from the existing website), managing its approval and maintaining approval records, and quality checking the website, including proof reading and link checking.
- Building and/or editing web pages using modular content management software and defined templates (Drupal CMS experience would be an advantage but is not a requirement. HTML coding experience is not required)
- Proof reading and quality checking of web sites and content
- Used to working in a deadline driven project environment (ideally Agile)
- An understanding of financial services processes relating to financial promotions and use of approval software would be an advantage
Skills and attributes needed:
- Highly organised and methodical
- A self-starter who is highly motivated and can work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Able to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Conversant with microsoft word, excel and project
Keywords: content, content creation, content marketing, copywriting, blogs, CMS, social marketing, digital marketing, online marketing, seo, search engine optimisation, search marketing, Leeds
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.