Senior DevOps Engineer
- Full Time
- Develop and support continuous delivery pipelines.
- Support and monitor production and pre-production environments.
- Create, review, modify, and update scripts for infrastructure devices, operating system configurations and patching, including various flavours of Linux.
- Design and implement scalable, resilient and sustainable systems and processes.
- Ensure all systems are fully scalable, responsive and reliable.
- Create technical documentation to capture the implemented system design and various manuals.
- You're able to deliver solutions in an Agile methodology with quick turn-around times.
- You are a thought leader in the realm of DevOps and Agile practices and maintain an active Blog or Online Portfolio.
- You have experience working in multicultural, international environments - experience leading teams outside of the UK market is desirable.
- You have experience with automated configuration/provisioning and setting up open-source technologies and products.
- You are a SOA expert; with a proven track record of architecture and implementation.
- You are highly skilled in Enterprise Integration and Enterprise Architecture - (8 Years Professional Experience +)
- You are a Certified AWS Solutions Architect
- You're a team player with a proactive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- You have experience leading a delivery team and mentoring junior staff members
- Degree in Computer Science / Programming / Computer Engineering or similar.
- Extensive experience in the Financial Services or Banking Industries. (10 Years Professional Experience +)
- Motivation package that supports a healthy lifestyle
- Regular team events to break the routine
- An awesome team to be part of - we have friendly, multicultural and talented people
- An environment with contemporary tools and modern practices
- A challenging job in a growing international company and a comfortable office in the heart of London
- Salary for this role is circa £80,000 p/annum
Closing Date for Applications: 4th May 2018