- A great commercial role for a Finance Manager looking to challenge their accountancy skills within the service sector.
- The role offers career development and an opportunity for career progression.
The organisation are a large group who provide back office solutions across the Public Sector. With over 10 years of service they have developed an efficient business model and boast impressive savings for the sector.
As Finance Manager, your key responsibilities would include:
- Manage month end process including: monthly accounting adjustments, forecasting, reporting and variance analysis.
- Business reviews with non-finance stakeholders.
- Challenge current processes where appropriate.
- Develop financial models.
- Deputise for others within the team.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level.
- Hold a professional accountancy qualification.
- Natural aptitude for finance, data, reporting and analysis.
- Drive and keen for career progression.
- Strong communicator.
- £35,000 - £44,000 + 15%.
- Excellent career and development opportunities.