Business Analyst - SunGard FastVal experience
**Applicants must have SunGard FastVal experience
- Scoping, analysing and refining feature requests, requirements and bugfixes and aligning them with the strategic product roadmap
- Conducting systems analysis
- Defining user journeys
- Creating the user story cards for the developers and defining the acceptance criteria
- Ensuring that scope and requirement ambiguities are resolved well in advance of the development sprint and for reliable milestone planning of feature delivery
- Negotiating prioritisation for the backlog
- Work with and coach developers and QAs to build their domain knowledge and respond to questions / blockers as they arise during the sprint
- Develop system test plans, use cases, and execute the tests. Track issues and defects to resolution.
- Assist with user acceptance testing as necessary and appropriate.
- Proactively and consistently communicate task status.
- Collaborate well with project management, development, business owner, and other stakeholders in the implementation of project deliverables.
- Must have experience with SunGard FastVal
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Integration/Migration Experience
- Familiar with having worked in an agile product team
- Business requirements documentation experience
- Process and procedures documentation experience
- Test plan, use case, and test script experience
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills; ability to communicate with user community, project management, developers, contractors, and all levels of management
- Excellent interview and presentation skills
- Ability to form excellent working relationships with the stakeholders and other internal teams
- Excellent process mapping skills