Infrastructure Engineer, Cheshire £30,000 - £40,000
Digital Gurus are currently recruiting for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join a well-established organisation within the financial industry. This is an amazing opportunity within a progressive organisation with a great reputation in the financial industry.
Due to continued success and business growth, they are now looking to add an Infrastructure Engineer to join an expanding team in Manchester, offering great benefits & incentives.
Reporting to the IT Manager you will be part of a dynamic team looking after a range of on-premise and hosted infrastructures. This organisation has a strategic goal to utilise Cloud platforms and DevOps cultural practices, this role will be heavily involved in the migration of systems to a cloud based provider while working in cross-functional product teams.
Main Responsibilities/Experience required:
- Provide 2/3rd line support and improve capabilities in the fields of connectivity, virtualisation, server software, hardware, messaging, storage, networking and firewall configuration.
- Network Management, including VLAN design and management, load balancer and firewall installation, configuration and management. (Sophos firewalls, Kemp load balancers)
- Microsoft Active Directory and SharePoint administration, management and maintenance
- Administration of Windows and Linux operating systems, including patch management and anti-virus software
- VM setup and management of Hyper-V and Xenserver software
- Ensure system availability targets are met through capacity, business continuity and disaster recovery planning, design, implementation and management
(Not all essential - some flexibility)
There is an excellent package on offer with lots of amazing benefits, combined with un-paralleled career progression. If you are interested or would like some more information please don't hesitate to apply.