Senior Accounting Policy Advisor
A leading Oil & gas firm are looking for a Senior Financial Policy Advisor to join their established team to take on the responsibility of business partnering segment teams around the world.
This an excellent opportunity that will offer a vast amount of progression and exposure throughout.
As a Senior Finance Policy Advisor you will:
- Take full responsibility for a region and take control of all policy advise around M&A, Impairment and working capital agreements
- You will be the senior finance lead for the region
- You will be given responsibility of writing off balances from the P&L if deemed immaterial.
- Take full ownership of the month end tasks to consolidate client revenues, including responsibility for accruals and deferred income balance sheet accounts
An ideal candidate will be:
- A 1-3 Years post qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or overseas equivalent)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong written reporting skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player with a desire to make a difference
If you are interested in applying for the above position please click on the link or email directly.