Cyber Security Director - London
Oliver James Associates are mandated by their tier one client based in London to find Director of Cyber Security. The package rises beyond £200,000 inclusive of a basic, bonus, pension, car etc.
Oliver James Associates are mandated by their tier-one client based in London to find Director of Cyber Security.
The package rises beyond £200,000 inclusive of a basic, bonus, pension, car etc.
Essential experience required and responsibilities involved:-
- An outstanding pedigree and reputation in cyber security and risk management.
- A thorough and current awareness of UK and glocal cyber trends, issues and developments.
- Proven track record at CISO-level or equivilient.
- Understanding and anticipating cyber needs based.
- To have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firm's commitment to creating a more inclusive culture.
- Conducting security risk, capability and/or maturity assessments.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a track record of developing strong relationships.
- Delivery of client engagements, typically leading delivery using a team of resources and planning and staffing projects for clients based on complex deliverables and programmes of work
- Taking responsibility for budgets, and client deliverables.
- Broad range of security experience though with a distinct specialism in at least one area, e.g. cyber strategy, security target operating models, security transformation programmes, security change initiatives, security technologies (such as information protection, firewall rule set review, network segregation etc), privacy, security standards.
- Experience of developing bids/tender documentation
- Managing key client stakeholders' relationships.
- Qualification such as CCP, CISSP, CISM or equiv preferred