Entry-level Payroll Administrator
An exciting Entry-level Payroll Administrator role in Altrincham has arisen at a leading, highly-profitable company, to play a key role within their growing finance team. This is an excellent opportunity for a fast-learning, driven candidate with good customer service experience to work at a successful company with an excellent reputation amongst customers and clients.
As an entry-level payroll administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Raise invoices from remittances or via import facility
- Assessment of correct PAYE and National Insurance being levied on each payslip
- P45/P46 information correctly inputted and disclosed
- Personal deductions are correctly calculated and disclosed (e.g) CSA, attachment of earnings
- Understanding of the agencies payroll dates and the relationships to be able to accurately process the payroll by the correct payment method
- Importing the bank accounts each day
- Provision of excellent customer service and dealing with any enquiries in a courteous, professional and efficient manner
- You will receive full, extensive training for this role, previous payroll experience is not necessary.
As an entry-level payroll administrator, you will have/be:
- Experience in a fast-moving environment and able to work on multiple tasks at speed (payroll experience is not a necessity).
- Excellent customer service experience.
- A desire to develop and progress in a payroll position.
- High energy, hardworking, personable and adaptable.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a growing, highly-successful organisation and develop skills in a supportive environment. This role is ideal for a candidate with strong customer service skills and a drive to progress in the finance industry, previous payroll experience is not a necessity. With progression opportunities available, the company is committed to developing and training their people to the highest standards.
To apply or for more information, please contact:
Vanessa Lang at Robert Walters, on or call .