A further education college in the West Midlands are looking for an excellent IT lecturer to join their team.
This is a good educational setting. Students' positive attitudes and good behaviour allow them to take full advantage of the good teaching they receive. Very good pastoral care ensures pupils feel happy and safe.
We are looking for a committed experienced Lecturer who has previous experience working within a further education environment.
You will take responsibility for the delivery of IT within the college, and use imaginative and effective methods to encourage the learners to strive to reach their full potential and also keep the learners engaged.
Successful IT Lecturer must:
- Hold a UK recognised Teaching qualification (if non UK- UK Naric conversion will be required)
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Promote equal opportunities in the classroom
- Have extensive subject knowledge
- Think and plan strategically
- Commitment to the learning and development of pupils
- Teach at a consistently outstanding level
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
Benefits of working through Morgan Hunt:
- Opportunity of continued professional development for temporary workers
- Morgan Hunt operate our own payroll and offer PAYE plus and PAYE accrual models
- Work in local FE Colleges or Training Providers
- Weekly pay for all temporary workers
- Your own dedicated team of consultants
Morgan Hunt further education requires all teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check (dated in the last 12 months or on update service), minimum of two references plus a face to face interview. Please apply with your CV
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role