Marketing Executive, Egham - £30,000
Are you experienced in running promotional marketing campaigns to increase sales revenue?
Our client are looking for an experience Marketing Executive to join their promotions team. You will be responsible for creating, planning and running promotional campaigns to increase sales revenue. Appealing to customers through a range of strategies.
- Develop, plan and execute promotional marketing campaigns to drive sales and consumer attendance at events
- Assist with the coordination of the Marcoms team to deliver an integrated Marcoms plan
- Attend and engage in meetings and share ideas
- Write and proofread promotional marketing copy
- Monitor the progress of work and produce regular status reports for each campaign
- Obtain data analytics to provide reports summarising the impact of promotional campaigns
This role will utilise your proven experience in driving successful marketing campaigns and experience with web technologies; social media and online tools. Your excellent interpersonal, organisational skills and creative ability will be key in this role.
Applications close on Wednesday 11th April... Apply Today!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.