Interim Senior Buyer - Indirects
This is a truly exciting opportunity for a driven and dynamic Indirect Procurement professional to gain exposure to a broad spectrum of category areas, working for a well-known and respected UK business.
A well-respected household brand - a leader in their field and an inspiring place to work. This company would enhance the career of any Indirect Procurement professional.
- Working proactively to quickly build positive relationships with stakeholders
- Engaging with stakeholders to understand business requirements
- Running procurement projects from start to finish
- RFP / RFQ issuing
- End-to-end tendering
- Supplier negotiation
You will be a Procurement professional who has already managed some Indirects categories, who wants further Indirects exposure. You will be driven, dynamic and unfazed by working on projects in areas you've not previously managed. You will need to enjoy working at pace, more 'quick and dirty' than 'best practice', and you will be results-driven.
- An exciting and career-enhancing opportunity
- £35k - £45k
- An excellent working environment