Mental Health Nurse
Staff Nurse - Mental Health Nurse
£16.41 per hour
£23,892 per annum
Are you a registered nurse looking for something exciting? Want to work for a company with great benefits?
My client is looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse for their residential nursing home that supports up to 16 adults with mental health needs.
The aim of this service is to support customers to rehabilitate back into an independent setting taking between 2 months and 2 years.
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse Assistant your role will be:
- Lead and manage the support team to deliver quality service outcomes for customers, supporting customers in all aspects of their daily living in a manner that supports rehabilitation.
- To be responsible for the effective delivery of care and support services that promote choice and independence; actively engaging customers in making decisions about their life.
- To establish robust communication networks with the customers, their carers other members of the multi-disciplinary team as well as other agencies, and the whole health economy involved in the care of the customer.
- To ensure the effective management of risk; ensuring services are responsive to changes in need and coordinated effectively with other agencies.
- To ensure all service delivery meets the requirements of the customer, and is delivered in line with the contractual obligations agreed with the Local Authority Commissioning Body, CCG and legal obligations.
Requirements of a Mental Health Nurse:
- Experience of working with adults with mental health needs
- Minimum of one year post registration
- Experience of supporting and motivating a team.
- Successful candidates must have an active PIN and be registered with NMC,
- 2 years post nursing experience is desirable
Benefits of a Mental Health Nurse
- Free uniform
- Free DBS check
- Paid re-imbursement for those who sign up to the update service (paid following successful completion probation period)
- PIN paid for
- Enrolment onto a pension scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers
- Access to employee discount scheme
- Engagement in the annual `Great People Awards` and service level recognition programmes
- Opportunity to have a say on a variety of organisational issues through our Staff Voices Group
- Access to free, confidential telephone counselling service.
To apply for this role please do so today for immediate consideration, you can email your CV to Antonia at Randstad on or call me on .
Alternatively click apply below.
You may have experience of the following: Registered Mental Health Nurse, NHS, RGN, staff nurse, nurse, care home, hospital, nursing, clinical, older adults, NMC, care
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.