£28000 - £30000 salary plus benefits
Randstad are delighted to be working with a leading building materials organisation. They are currently recruiting for a Marketing Executive to join the team based in their Eggborough site.
- Be a primary point of contact for general customer marketing queries through telephone or email
- Manage a range of initiatives and events, such as customer meetings.
- Assist in the update of content across a range of digital communications platforms.
- Help attendance of the business at industry shows and events.
- Lead the delivery of customer site visits and plant tours.
- Manage the update and process of samples and brochure delivery by working with the external suppliers and delivery partner.
- Work with Marketing Managers to support product launches and tactical communications programmes.
- Work with colleagues to deliver a range of marketing orientated initiatives
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a, equivalent marketing role
- A marketing degree would be advantageous
- Ability to forge internal and external business relationships
For more information on this role, please apply with your CV.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.