SF Group are currently recruiting for an experienced Estimator to work for a growing business based in Coalville
As the popularity for this industry has grown they have added and developed many new products and systems to stay at the forefront of the market
As the Estimator you will be required to work with the sales team to quote each enquiry as required and return each quotation on the deadline stated.
This includes receiving / processing new enquiries on to the system and scaling drawings through to generating a quotation and making future quote changes / variations.
The Estimator role requires a candidate that has a high level of attention to detail, conversant with excel formulas, number/data processing and good at presenting technical information in a clear and understandable way. Construction knowledge is useful but not essential for this position.
This candidate will also be required to assist in the first part of order processing, once the order has been secured - gathering information relating to the production of the UFH designs. This requires good, positive communication skills both verbally and written, as this will involve liaising with our customers on a regular basis.
As the Estimator your responsibilities will include
- Setting up new project enquiries on the system
- Scaling floor plan
- Creating a bill of quantities
- Reading and understanding Architects/Consultants specifications
- Generating quotations in a presentable format
- Project costing
- Ensure all deadlines are met
- Communicating with customer to gather key design information once order has been completed
- Provide excellent customer service
- Answering inbound phone calls when required
In return you will be offered a great working environment with office hours and an attractive salary of up to £24,000.