Senior Digital Admin Assistant
Our client has an exciting opportunity not to be missed for a Senior Digital Admin Assistant to join their team based in Folkestone. You will join them on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a highlycompetitive salary and package!
Our client is the UK’s leading provider of insurance, travel, personal finance and healthcare products and services tailored to the needs of the over 50s. When you join they welcome you with open arms and fuel your career possibilities. They support. They encourage. They champion you to reach your full potential.
Their digital marketing team have some ambitious plans for 2018 and beyond a key one of which is delivering, maintaining and optimising the online presence for company Possibilities. As a result of this they have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Digital Admin Assistant to join their team. They’ve got some challenging plans for moving them forward in the digital world, they’re putting in place the right tools to do this and they have lots of big projects for you to help them with.
The Senior Digital Admin Assistant role:
As their Senior Digital Admin Assistant you will support the administration of their membership and group online presence by performing general duties such as gathering content, uploading content for the membership site and organising products in the company Apple store. There will also be the general administration and co-ordination of group sites such as the company homepage.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Digital Admin Assistant
- Gathering content and assets
- Liaising with Apple relationship manager and providing feedback on site performance
- Liaising with internal colleagues
- Uploading images and copy into CMS systems and ecommerce platforms
- Proof reading copy
- Writing product descriptions
- Approving web pages pre-go live
- Publishing product listings and content
- Updating content trackers
- Generating reports on product and site performance
Experience and skills required of their Senior Digital Admin Assistant
- Experience of managing multiple projects and stake holders
- Logical, analytical thought process with key attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of content management systems and ecommerce technologies
- An understanding of digital technologies
So if you would like to join their team as a Senior Digital Admin Assistant then please click ‘apply’ today, they’d love to hear from you!
To all recruitment agencies: our client does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to their recruiters, employees or any other company location. Our client is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.