Learning Support Assistant SEN
Can you provide important information to each student? Are you passionate to work towards students goals? Are you supportive and encouraging?
This specialised school is looking for a learner support worker who can join their thriving setting and make a difference to their learners.
The school are designed to meet the needs of students with: Mild learning difficulties for students aged (7-19 years). The school are proud to provide the best support and welfare for all their students.
* Free Parking
* Free Lunchtime meal
* Access to all the facilities on site
* Training - Provided by the school
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* Team Teach
* On call Consultants (out of hours - 24/7)
* Opportunity to expand your experience
* Flexibility for your work pattern
Your responsibilities will include:
* Supporting students in groups or on a 1:1 basis
* Liaise with the main teacher to provide effective strategies
* To motivate students to keep on track
* Enabling learners to access the curriculum
* Pastoral needs
The ideal candidate must have the following skills and capabilities:
* Have a strong understanding of various learning difficulties
* Open to extra training if required
* Confidence to support each student
* Able to build relationships with learners and staff
* Experience of working with Special Educational Needs
If this role is of interest ! Don't delay apply today!
For more information about this role contact Livvy Fowler on 01293-527416 or email for a discussion about the role. Further more, we have an array of positions in West Sussex which may also be of interest to you.