Work as Nursing Home Manager for one of the most exciting, ambitious and well-respected care providers in the UK's elderly care industry. A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Manager to enjoy managing a 60 bedded Nursing Home in Stoke-on-Trent.
In this recently refurbished home specialist, nursing care is offered across 6 units each 10 beds in size, provisions of care include Neuro-rehab, brain injury, learning disabilities, enduring mental health & early onset dementia.
The Management team here consists of yourself the Registered Manager, a supernumerary Clinical Deputy and x6 experienced Clinical Leads - one on each unit. Clinical and Care staffing levels have recently been increased to ensure there is a minimum of two nurses per unit and at least four carers to further improve the quality of care offered in this home.
Responsibilities of Nursing Home Manager - Stoke-on-Trent will include:
- Development on new supported living flats next to the home offering residents an extended pathway of care
- Working with your team to build on current Mixed Grades to achieve Good Grades in the next CQC report
- Implementing the CQC action plan devised by the current senior management team
The ideal candidate to fulfil the role of Home Manager -Stoke-on-Trent will:
- Have proven experience of running a Nursing Home
- Have experience working in a Neuro-Disability / Learning disability setting - not essential
- Will be a qualified nurse - RGN, RMN or RNLD with an active NMC pin
- Will have an excellent proven track record with CQC - turnaround experience would be ideal
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Care Home Manager to work for a highly regarded care provider, be rewarded with an attractive salary of £60,000, work close to the historic city of Stoke and join one of the healthcare sectors most exciting and progressive companies.
Additional benefits include:
- Exceptional Company Bonus Scheme - up to 40% of basic
- Chance to progress to regional support role within 12 - 18 months
- 4 Week Induction programme - 1st week in head office, 2nd & 3rd side-by-side with Regional
- Generous pension contribution - 5% employer contribution
- 27 days annual leave plus bank - extra days holiday per years' service
- Private Healthcare & Life Assurance
If you feel you have all the skills, credentials outlined in this advert to apply for this new and exciting Home Manager opening please click APPLY, and Michael from Leaders in Care will be in touch shortly to discuss your application.