Support Workers needed!
Whether you have experience in care or are looking to start your career as a Support Worker this company has a place for you!
Not only will you receive a wealth of free training, support and career progression, you will also be joining a lovely team who are passionate about what they do.
This Healthcare provider is looking for compassionate, caring and honest people who are committed to making the lives of the people they support better by encouraging and empowering them to be active members of their local communities - and so they need to be flexible, patient and solutions-focused to excel in this role.
Full and part-time positions available in all locations and they can be fairly flexible with the number of contracted hours offered up to 39 hours per week (Full time).
- Support people with Learning Disabilities, Autism and challenging behaviours to the highest standard and in line with their support plan, cultural needs and wishes.
- Support people with personal care if required
- Assist and encourage people to engage in everyday home, social, leisure and work activities, according to the individual's choice.
- Keep accurate and up to date records.
- Work positively with colleagues, families and external organisations and professionals.
- Participate in learning and development opportunities as required.
- Undertake any other duties as appropriate.
Applicants looking to apply should:
- Be self-motivated and resilient.
- Have a passion for care.
- Have excellent communication skills, patience and creativity.
- You will also have exceptional relationship building skills and work well as part of a team.
- A clean driving license is desirable
- Any experience in working with people with complex needs would be beneficial.
£15,500 - No experience
£16,200 - Min 1 year experience
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to and I will give you a call. Alternatively, you can call me on for more information.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!