Head of English
Are you an experienced English Teacher ready seeking career progression into Middle Management?
Ignata Education is working with a high-achieving secondary school in Enfield that require a Head of English to join the school for September 2018. As the leader of one of the most important departments of the school, you will ensure that the highest standards of learning, achievement and development for all pupils in English are met. This will be achieved through clear and effective leadership of teachers from KS3 to KS5.
As the Head of English for a successful and popular secondary school, you will be required to:
- Demonstrate your ability as a high-level classroom practitioner with a wide range of teaching skills
- Demonstrate your ability to lead a large department with strong, clear and effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Analyse data, information and statistics and identify patterns and trends
- Develop strategies to improve results and general learning
- Assess the progress of others and enable their development through close support and coaching
This forward-thinking secondary school has excellent parking facilities and is easily accessible via public transport. You will be joining a growing team of dedicated professionals who are committed to providing a safe and friendly environment in which students can grow and develop into becoming successful young people.
If this role is of interest to you, please contact Leon Thomas on /.