Project Support Analyst
Project Support Analyst - Central London
Our client, an international company specialising in business change, is going through a transformation in their IT department. Due to this, an exciting and extremely proacting Project Support position as become available. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced support technician, who previously has been involved in IT-focused project work, to join the group and take on ownership. The role is expected to develop in order to grow project-based responsibility.
The sky is the limit for this role! An exciting, fast-paced environment where strong communication skills are vital, due to engaging with consultants across the business and becoming the go-to person for system support.
- Taking ownership of various IT projects across the business
- At first assisting in requirements of project, with a view to taking ownership as your understanding of the business develops
- Liaising with other teams to ensure an effective delivery of projects
- When appropriate - supporting the IT Support team - providing ongoing technical support for specific IT services.
- Responsible for documentation (a small but fundamental part of the role) - including documents such as data workflows and IT assets.
- Updating IT policies when required
Key Skills Required:
- Strong communication - able to consult with teams regarding IT system updates and regulations
- Proactive character - working in a fast-paced environment, where the mentality is 'work hard play hard’
- Knowledge of GDPR
- Ambitious - clear determination and wanting to develop skill-set based around project work and system implementation.