Conferences and Events Assistant
We have an exciting opportunity in our Central London office for a conferences and events operations assistant to join our highly respected, fast-growing business.
The successful candidate will provide operational support for the production of our portfolio of events for the Intellectual Property Division.
You will be educated to GSCE level, with experience of working within a customer facing role. You will be meticulously organised and able to prioritise your workload. You’ll be unflappable in high pressure situations and you have a natural eye for detail.
The role will be based at our offices in London's vibrant Borough Market.
- Supporting the Conferences and Events Operations Manager in the production of our portfolio of events
- Process and coordinate registrations, from guest passes to paid registrations.
- Stock and replenish event marketing collateral
- Manage registrations and the customer service inbox
- Assist with shipping requirements
- Assist with venue research
- Work and travel to events as required
We are a leading provider of business intelligence for the legal and intellectual property markets.
Through our market-leading insight, we inform and connect a highly engaged community of over 350,000 legal and intellectual property professionals worldwide.
With offices in three continents and over 150 dedicated staff, we produce high-quality subscription products, intuitive platforms and engaging events for our international client base.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays
- Subsidised gym membership
- Private health insurance
- Season ticket loan