Commercial Finance Analyst - Maternity Cover
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join Bausch and Lomb in our Finance team for a maternity cover. If you are a Part Qualified accountant looking for an exciting opportunity within a thriving pharmaceutical business this could be the ideal role for you.
This Commercial Finance Analyst role would be responsible for our Aesthetic portfolio but would also have responsibilities across all franchises. We are looking for individuals who are part-qualified (CIMA, ACCA) and have existing experience in a commercial analyst role.
- Month end reporting of commercially facing activities including:
- Inventory reporting
- Consignment stock analysis
- Surgical equipment warranty provision
- Deferred revenue earn out
- Returns analysis
- Review and control of free of charge goods
- Revenue and cost segmentation reporting
- Sales returns provisions
- Commercially orientated SOX reporting including:
- Revenue recognition reporting
- Returns controls reporting
- Business partnering for aesthetics business
- Weekly sales flash reporting
- Providing cover for Commercial Finance Manager when he is away
- Other ad hoc projects
Skills, qualifications and experience
- You are a part-qualified accountant (e.g. CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
- You have experience as a commercial analyst
- You are highly proficient in excel
- You have prior experience of detailed reporting across a number of areas (Sales, Cost of sales, inventory reporting, etc.)
- You have experience garnered from a medium to large company
- You are organised and able to plan work efficiently to deadlines
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- You have experience of regular meetings and relationships with senior business stakeholders.
In this role for Bausch + Lomb you will benefit from a good package that will include:
- Medical insurance
- Pension Matched by us up to 10% (conditions apply)
- Life assurance
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy 5 more
- Fresh fruit, hot and cold drinks provided
- Free product scheme for you and a family member (includes contact lenses and eye supplements)
- Childcare vouchers
- Dental and Travel Insurance (voluntary benefit)
Bausch + Lomb, established in 1853, has been at the forefront of many of the visionary innovations in eye health from optical lenses to contact lenses, from eye drugs to surgery. As a successfully performing healthcare company we relentlessly pursue our mission to help patients across the world to see better, in order to live better.
With a performance culture based on "people, attitude and results", we have passion for winning and entrepreneurial spirit that will suit any individual with a "get up and go" attitude, strong work ethic and appetite to make real, tangible impact in a constantly evolving environment.
The UK organisation employs today around 150 staff, fostering a "small company" mindset with the comfort of a large financial backer from the wider Valeant group. We take pride in a team that is wholly dedicated to working in strong collaboration with each other and sharing knowledge and skills readily in order to further the unified company success.
If you want to help the world to see better, in order to live better, please click Apply Now. You will then be re-directed to the Bausch + Lomb site to complete your application.