A leading care provider is seeking to appoint a Staff Nurse for a specialist adult's Learning Disabilities and physical disabilities service in Gainsborough, Lincolnshire.
The role consists of working alongside experienced support workers, administration of medication, personal care, moving and handling, Liaising with other professionals as required, being the lead person on shift and providing comprehensive handovers, up-dating care plans and personal files. Must be able to demonstrate good communication skills. Experience of working with people with Learning Disabilities and physical disabilities is preferable although not essential as full training will be given.
The company itself provide high quality care to older adults and young people across the country and there is excellent scope for long term progression here.
£15.50 per hour - 40 hours
Staff Nurse must:
- Have current nursing PIN - RNLD, RMN or RGN
- Naturally caring approach
- Superb clinical skills
- Experienced and efficient
- Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
- First rate clinical leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility and strong "can do" attitude
- Passionate about service user's progress
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to and I will give you a call. Alternatively you can call me on for more information.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!