Experienced Customer Sales Advisor Retail
EXPERIENCED SALES PEOPLE (RETAIL) - GREATER LONDON (South & West)
~ Top 10% of Advisors earned over £40,000 last year ~
Average Earning £25,000 - £30,000 - includes a basic £15,600 - £16,500 + uncapped commission, incentives, staff discount and much more!
Would you like to work for an ambitious company that prides itself from being The Largest and Most Advanced Communications Company in the UK?
My client is a well-established and rapidly expanding high street retailer who have exciting permanent opportunities for Experienced Sales People in their stores – Offering award-winning training, a generous uncapped commission structure with no limits and the freedom and opportunity to progress your career as far as you want!!
Locations include: Kingston Upon Thames, Brighton, Sevenoaks, Dorking, Walton on Thames, Orpington, Farnborough, Camberley, East Grindstead and surrounding areas
- Building effective relationships which will contribute to the stores success through the deliverance of exceptional customer service.
- Qualifying and understanding the customer’s needs, in order to sell the right products which will benefit themselves.
- A fast paced, target driven environment working towards KPI’s.
- Ensuring up to date product knowledge to adhere to customer expectations and queries.
- Experience working in a similar role - Sales, Face to Face, Motivated
- A background in delivering exceptional customer service standards in a sales or service driven environment.
- Possess a positive attitude to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude, and have an open-mind to learn from the best in the business.
- Experience in working towards sales targets or deadlines.
- Be willing to work weekends
- Excellent Staff Discount
- Permanent Contract
- Management progression opportunities
- Paid overtime available
- Market leading personal commission program
- Additional incentives
- Holiday, pension etc
- 5 days over 7 working patterns
- Fun, friendly and competitive working environment
- Learning and development throughout your career
If you have the energy, desire and passion to join an excellent sales team then APPLY NOW! To start this new, epic journey!
Priority Recruitment specialise in retail/ sales recruitment. To apply, send your full up to date CV immediately to be considered for the role. Alternatively, click the link to register your CV on our website to get regular vacancy updates in your area
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Keywords: Sales, Retail, Customer Service, Experience, Commission, Target, KPI, Driven, Motivated, Deadlines, High Street, Retailer, Telecommunications, Furniture.