Digital Commercial Analyst - Drax Retail - London
Digital Commercial Analyst
London with occasional travel to Drax Retail sites as required
Circa £50,000 DOE + Group Performance Bonus & Benefits Package
Are you highly analytical with experience managing digital data to report on platform performance? Do you have a passion for consumer behaviour and how digital can improve the customer journey and experience?
If so, Drax Retail are hiring and we want to hear from you!
Drax Retail encompasses Opus Energy and Haven Power and we are focused on revolutionising the experience our customers have with us across our businesses. As we embark on this journey, we are looking to recruit a Digital Commercial Analyst to join our growing Retail Digital team. This new role will bring the customer into our business, providing more in-depth understanding of our diverse groups of customers and users of our digital channels, products and services to identify the opportunities our team should chase.
Reporting to the Retail Digital Director, your key accountabilities will include;
- Tracking and measuring performance of Haven Power's and Opus Energy's digital estate, including websites, self-service portals, 3rd party platforms, audio and video and mobile
- Managing the end-to-end digital analytics processes and working with the technical teams to ensure the tagging, management and structuring of the digital data
- Performing analysis on the data & reporting in order to drive customer and business insight to improve performance and results in areas such as Sales and Renewals & Customer Self Service
- Delivering and supporting daily, weekly and monthly reporting requirements across the digital & business teams
- Keeping up-to-date with advances in the digital tracking and analytics industry and identify innovative, relevant and efficient ways to manage our digital insight
If this sounds of interest and you're looking for your next opportunity within an exciting, fast paced, industry, please apply today!
You may also have experience of;
Commercial Analyst, Digital Analyst, Reporting Analyst, Sales Analyst, Consumer Trends.