Training and Knowledge administrator, FTC
As a member of the Training & Knowledge team you will manage and deliverlearning and development activities in accordance with the firm’s vision. You will contribute to the strategic direction and development of the Training & Knowledge team. The position will require an organised yet innovated approach to training and development administration. There is also opportunity to development customer service and communication skills.
Working within the Training and Knowledge Team you will be required to provide administrative support for various processes for a portfolio of services that we currently offer. These include Learning administrative support, IT Training, Professional Education and Deloitte University.
- To deliver excellent service in line with the various T&K processes and ensure service level agreements are met and adhered to;
- To share their knowledge, skill and competence with other team members and service line learning teams;
- To identify and mitigate risk in all areas of responsibility;
- To liaise regularly with the T&K Manager raising and responding to issues raised;
- To identify process improvements where appropriate;
- To take responsibility for keeping up to date with Learning process developments;
- To carry out and support the administration of various learning processes which will include, for example:
- Working with our Extended Delivery Centre in Hyderabad to deliver the following;
- Working with our learning management system to make new class available for learners,
- Working with TMT (Task Management Tool) to prioritise workload
- Booking and managing external/internal meeting space
- Printing and packaging course materials for delivery to the venue.
- Processing of all adhoc reports;
- Creation and issuing of joining instructions;
- Auditing and processing of invoices;
- Where applicable managing internal cost recharges;
Your work, your choice
How long does impact take? How long is a piece of string? How many seconds does a solution contain? How can we possibly tell? After all, impact can be huge or small. Immediate or years in the making. At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk.
We, therefore, carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. If the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated below, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Location: Central Milton Keynes
Suggested work pattern: Fixed term/Permanent full time. Agile working options available.
Your professional experience
- Be able to demonstrate a professional, friendly and approachable manner coupled with the ability to communicate with staff at all levels, especially when under pressure.
- Be able to work using their own initiative, showing attention to detail and customer focus.
- Have excellent organisational skills and show a methodical approach to their work and demonstrate previous experience of effectively managing several tasks at once.
Your service line
Internal Client Services
At Deloitte, we’re all about collaboration. And nowhere is this more apparent than among our 2,000-strong internal client services team. With our combined specialist skills, we provide all the essential support and advice our client-facing colleagues need, right across the firm. We impact every area of our business, every day. From solving IT issues quickly and efficiently, to ensuring our people get the best possible training, to guiding colleagues on their tax and pensions. From our centralised hubs in Milton Keynes and Cardiff, we live, breathe and deliver the Deloitte experience.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
Beyond the UK: North West Europe within a Global firm
UK and Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands and the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden) have combined to create a new Deloitte North West Europe firm on 1 June 2017. This is to support our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and to increase our global influence and lead in EMEA.
A broader geographical shape will create new career development opportunities, helping us develop the very best talent across the region and the world.
For a full job description please click apply
Requisition code: 146307