Technical Business Analyst
Our client is looking for a Technical Business Analyst to report directly to the Chief Operating Officer and provide vital support in requirements gathering, scoping, sizing, documenting and reporting of projects, activities and business change, working closely with the executive team and other key business stakeholders at a senior level.
This role requires proven experience in collecting, understanding, assessing and analysing ideas, views, issues and requirements from influencers across the business and translating these into robust, achievable specifications and solutions for delivery through our project management and operations functions.
- Acquire and maintain a strong understanding of the businesses strategy, challenges, products, capabilities and technologies
- Interaction with key business stakeholders and the executive team to understand key business priorities and needs and capture requirements and translating through to specifications of work
- Create robust specifications for solutions to enable delivery through the project management function including comprehensive briefing documentation
- Align proposed solutions and specifications with the key objectives of the business and their operating model
- Assess suitability of solutions proposed by other departments in coordination with the Executive team
- Provide support in the development of requirements and specifications for product development activity, working closely with the Digital Product Manager
- Provide support in the testing, quality assurance and implementation phases to ensure delivered solutions meet the original specification and are of a high standard
- Reporting to Executive and Group on project progress and any challenges or opportunities encountered
- Previous experience within a similar Business Analysis role, with a relevant qualification advantageous
- Ability to think conceptually about possible solutions to business challenges, requirements or opportunities
- Ability to understand the 'big picture’ and how developed solutions fit into this
- A strong relationship builder with the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels of the business
- A high level of numeracy, particularly in relation to calculating resource requirements and forecasting potential costs and revenues
- Confident presenter and influencer
- A keen technical interest in both software development and technology generally
- Knowledge of Project Management systems such as MS Project or JIRA advantageous
- Experience of working within a Prince2 or Agile/SCRUM based development environment beneficial
Business Analysis, Prince2, Agile, Scrum, JIRA, Project Management, Documentation, Project Documentation, Development Lifecycle, Project Team, Business Analyst, Newton Abbot, Devon Jobs, IT Jobs, Data
We are currently receiving an overwhelming level of responses to our advertising and therefore if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.