Science Technician wanted ASAP, Wirral
Science specialists are in high demand at the minute and as such we are always looking to recruit strong, committed candidates. One of our partner schools on the Wirral is currently looking to appoint a Science Technician to join their high achieving Science department. This is an ongoing temporary contract. Keeping the laboratories within health and safety guidelines and supporting teaching staff and pupils setting up and carrying out experiments will be basic duties required of the successful applicant.
Science Technician's main duties:
- In the event of chemical spillage, follow proper health and safe guidelines (COSHH)
- Supporting staff and other technicians in the department
- Test and maintain apparatus used for experiments
- Clean and tidy away apparatus and chemicals used during experiments
- Making sure that stock is replenished and stored properly
- School based laboratory technician experience
- Science qualification
The successful applicant will be offered:
- State of the art learning equipment
- Highly supportive learning environment
Some of the skills you should have are:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work in partnership with students, parents and colleagues
- Team work
- Good organisational skills
- Observant and responsive approach
- Positive, energetic and enthusiastic outlook
- Excellent subject knowledge
Some of the benefits working with Capita
- Consultant/s who will work on your behalf to find you the right assignment which will be well supported throughout.
- Consultant/s who will act as your representative within the market place: ensuring that you are represented in a professional and positive manner.
- The opportunity to earn £250 through our recommend a friend scheme (terms and conditions apply).
Capita Education Recruitment and our partner schools are passionate about education and the placement of the right candidate in the right school is what drives our commitment to every student in every school we represent. We believe that every student has his/her own path, we want the right person by their side.
If you think that this could be you, please get in touch by sending your CV to:
- Direct line: .
- Twitter: https://RyanEgan_CER
I look forward to meeting/speaking to you.