National Account Manager
Position:National Account Manager
Salary: Competitive salary depending on experience +BONUS+COMPANY CAR+BENEFITS
Job Type: Full Time
Igloo are currently recruiting for one of the UK's largest importers and distributors of foods from Asia and the Far East. We are looking to recruit a dynamic sales professional that can open doors and create meetings.
This role is an exciting opportunity to work with one of our largest, most high-profile customers and global businesses. You will be required to do the following:
- To be the lead sales person on building the customer base across all sales channels for a tight range of products.
- To create a sales strategy for each channel and pioneer new accounts for the client’s food brand.
- Targeted to generate sales across a range of products to £5M in one Year.
- To open new listings across retail, health food channels, convenience, High Street and Food service with a tight range of category leading products.
- To create a sales launch plan with clear priorities by customer range.
- To manage the day to day relationship and contact with the retail buying teams
- Providing Promotional support by liaising with the client’s Supply Chain and the Customer to secure well executed instore promotions
- Execute a successful customer investment and sales strategy
- Develop an annual plan that ensures the delivery of the brand, category and customer objectives
- Manage the customer portfolio through distribution and promotions
- Maximise the accessibility of our products to our customers
- Build excellent customer relationships and develop long-lasting relationships across the business
- Deliver agreed monthly and three monthly business sales forecasts
- Lead and motivate your employees or third party field teams to ensure your sales function meets its objectives
- Provide appropriate customer support in relation to new product launches- new line information, product codes, pack samples/mock-ups
We are looking for an ambitious and confident sales candidate who has an impressive new business track record of success in a FMCG business preferably in the food sector, who is looking to join a dynamic and growing business where they can take ownership and contribute significantly. This is a really exciting opportunity to be part of an inspiring team and business.
- You will have a minimum of 5 years of branded food sales experience across at least 2 channels
- The key skills you require for this role are New Business Development and Key Account Management
- You must be highly motivated with an energetic approach
- You must have a proven track record in Sales
- You must have good interpersonal skills, your strengths can lie in building and maintaining relationships or in new business development
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise, exceptional time management skills and ability to work autonomously
- A high level of competitor awareness and negotiating skills
- Product knowledge awareness and development
- Determination to achieve and willingness to continually learn
- Proven record of demonstrating initiative and delivering results.
- Be numerical and proficient in all Microsoft packages
- A clean full UK driving license is essential
- A degree-level education
- Experience in a key Sales Account Management role
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strategic mindset, commercial outlook and a courageous attitude