Web & Marketing Executive
Web Marketing Executive - Pontins, Ainsdale House
Why wait to make your next career move?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team at Pontins. The Marketing Executive role is a key position within the web and marketing team, based in our Southport head office. As a result, we are looking for a candidate that is truly excited by the idea of working on a diverse and ever-changing set of projects, in a fast-paced environment.
- Creation of marketing material (both online and offline).
- Building website landing pages in support of marketing campaigns.
- Development of content for a range of communications channels.
- Researching and creation of social media content across multiple platforms.
- Assisting with the implementation of PR activities, working with external agencies.
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities and experience necessary for effective job performance:
- Experience of working within a Marketing or Media department or relevant qualifications.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of website design / graphic design (with portfolio of work in support).
- Creative problem-solving abilities.
- Strong proof reading and attention to detail.
- Flexibility and the ability to multi-task.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise your workload and achieve deadlines.
Desirable skills, knowledge, abilities and experience:
- Experience of WordPress CMS.
- Social media marketing experience.
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 53 hotels & parks
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Pontins are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Pontins will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.