About the Finance Manager - Strategic Projects role:
You will assume responsibility for strategic projects initiated by the group and manage the reporting framework for securitisation vehicles, you will provide strategic commercial oversight regarding all activities and advise on technical reporting requirements for the core business.
You will be key to the delivery of financial and operational strategic projects.
- Business partnering with Group contacts, senior directors within the business and commercial investors
- Cross departmental management of timelines and project completion;
- Advise on technical accounting aspects for both Group and local reporting frameworks
- Responsible for preparation and submission of monthly accounting information required by the shareholders for consolidation according to Group reporting timetable
- Management information reports
With a background in Financial Services you will be well used to working in a highly regulated environment with proven experience in analysing and interpreting financial information. The ability to develop overall business strategy and plans are essential, giving you great scope to set direction and lead the business in its next growth phase while you train, develop and motivate staff.
- ACA/ACCA qualified with a minimum of 2 years PQE
- Strong knowledge of UK GAAP & IFRS
- Ability to liaise and influence all levels of management and work with other departments
- Problem solving and attention to detail
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, this role is for you. Apply today or call me on to find out more.