Immediately Available Credit Manager
An excellent opportunity for an immediately available Credit Control Manager is now available within a globally recognised business to oversee a team of 10+ credit controllers in an outgoing and vibrant office environment. This is an interim contract position which will allow the successful applicant to further enhance their career prospects in a worldwide recognised business who are market leaders in their sector.
In this Credit Control Manager position you will help to ensure compliance with KPIs and be a real hands on manager capable of motivating a team to hit agreed targets as well as manging and overseeing a variety of projects. This Credit Control Manager needs to be someone who is happy to manage and lead but also open when needed to roll up their sleeves and get involved with the higher end credit control process. It is a well-rounded position where the focus is not all about collecting debt, but working collaboratively with other teams within the organisation. This Credit Control Manager position will give the successful applicant great exposure and will allow you to get another well-established business added to the CV.
Ideally you will:
• Be immediately available with vast experience managing a medium to large credit control team within a fast paced business
• Have demonstrable instances in which you have been able to add tangible value to directly aid the performance of a business / business unit
• Be a strong communicator capable of liaising with stakeholders at all levels of business and a person who really enjoys getting involved and managing a team
• Be a motivated and career driven individual who has the desire to prove themselves within a large commercial business
In return you will:
• Gain experience working within one of the UK’s largest and fast paced business with a global outreach
• Work with a motivated and likeminded team in a positive business environment
• Self-manage teams expectations and targets alongside the Senior Finance Manager
• Receive a competitive salary
This Credit Control Manager position would be well suited to a progressive and experienced individual who enjoys leading and managing a team. If you are an ambitious candidate who is willing to work hard to achieve your career aspirations then this is the role for you, apply now as this opportunity will not be around for very long.