- Permanent Role
- Start - ASAP
- SE London - close to the train station
- 25 days holiday
- Pension allowance
Do you aspire to have a successful career in organising events?
Do you enjoy being organised and have a meticulous eye for detail?
The ideal candidate will be extremely organised, hard-working, enthusiastic, with great people skills and an absolute eye for detail. Experience in B2B events would be an advantage but not essential. A good attitude and positive attitude go a long way!
Reporting to the Awards Manager, this is a crucial role in delivering our clients award winning and growing portfolio of award ceremonies across the organisation.
Organised on behalf of our clients leading brands, the events compromise of awards ceremonies, conferences, drinks receptions and many other different types of event.
You will be responsible for all logistical and operational elements of the awards, ensuring the customer/client experience is always improving year on year.
The majority of events are held in central London, but occasional travel and weekend working will be part of the role.
- Venue sourcing and contract negotiation
- Event administration and budgets - deliver events under budget
- Venue liaison (e.g. catering requirements, arranging AV, etc.)
- On-site management of events (e.g. working alongside AV company and venue to ensure great visitor experience, dealing with visitor and exhibitor queries)
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure on-time delivery of events (e.g. sales, marketing, content)
- Liaise with external suppliers to ensure on-time delivery of events (e.g. AV and signage contractors)
- Liaise with external clients to ensure smooth delivery and exceptional customer service (e.g. exhibitors, sponsors and delegates)
- Processing of entries and selling of tables to awards events
Get in touch with Claire today about this great opportunity to kick start your events career! Apply now.
If you haven't heard from us within 3 working days, please do assume on this occasion your application has not been successful.