Marketing Assistant: Luxury Furniture: London
A fantastic opportunity to gain broad marketing experience at one of the world’s leading design companies. Our client is looking for a highly organised and enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to support on all aspects of marketing including production of collateral and event support. This is a full-time role based in London and reports into the Head of Marketing.
Our client is a British design and manufacturing brand with a commitment to innovation. They design, develop and sell extraordinary objects and spaces for everyday use, including lighting, furniture and interiors.
About the Role
The Marketing team is responsible for telling stories, launching products and publishing tools. The department is growing, and they need a new member to help deliver their exciting and ambitious strategy.
More specifically you will be responsible for:
- Trade Sales Tools - you will be responsible for delivering all trade sales tools for the sales team, customers, architects and designers. Tools include but are not limited to technical specifications, pricelist catalogues, samples and swatches. You will be responsible for ordering, packing and distributing these tools to customers.
- Marketing Support - you will be a support to the Marketing Manager on building and maintaining our photography database and helping on all aspects of events. This includes organising gift bags, managing guest lists and booking travel.
- PR Support - you will support the PR Manager and be responsible for the day-to-day management of the press office including but not limited to manging press releases, monitoring media coverage, overseeing press loans and image requests
The Story of You
- Minimum 3-4 years generalist marketing & PR experience in a similar role within the homewares, fashion, consumer goods sector, with an interest in the design sector. Experience with a luxury brand is an advantage.
- Strong project management skills. You must be able to deliver complicated projects using your leadership, communication and organisation skills. Demonstrated ability to plan and map timelines, lead project teams and hit agreed deadlines is vital.
- Brilliant at creating and delivering engaging marketing collateral that tell the story to customers. You must be able to write clear and concise marketing briefs, your attention to detail, spelling, grammar and proof reading abilities must be strong.
- Enthusiastic and hands on - this is a very busy, fast-paced company with multiple projects and events happening simultaneously. We need someone who is always happy to help and not afraid to get their hands dirty.
- Excellent communication skills. As a member of the Marketing team you will be an internal voice to colleagues and an external voice to customers. Clear, concise, professional communication by email and phone and presentations skills are vital.