Senior Insurance Sales Consultant
We are delighted to be working in partnership with Buildstore to recruit a Senior Insurance Sales Consultant based in the Swindon area. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving sales, generating business through prospecting and securing new business through in bound leads.
The role will include both telephone-based and face to face sales. You will be responsible for providing clients with recommendations and converting them into sales. Your strengths will lie in building positive and professional relationships over the phone with our customers and have the drive and determination to succeed in a customer centric environment.
BuildStore is the place for Self-Build, Renovation and Conversion products and services in the UK. From researching a project, through to finding land for sale, bespoke self-build finance & insurance, buying building materials and seeing how others build their own home - Buildstore have it all. Already up to 20,000 people build their own homes in the UK each year and many others will carry out a renovation project or conversion and now with the changes to the law in late 2016 there will be even more access to sites for Self-Builders.
Role Responsibilities include;
- To develop a suite of products which will compliment/follow on from our core products of Site Insurance and Structural Warranty products.
- To work closely with the IT Function to deliver a bespoke CRM system to support the delivery of the above.
- Liaise with internal & external partners re the quality of Leads and the quality of performance
- Manage workloads effectively - To maximise staff utilisation whilst meeting client expectation and targets set
- Ensure cross-sale referral opportunities are maximised
- Provide relevant management information on a weekly basis
- Assist in the implementation of key strategic developments as required by the Director
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Minimum of two years’ experience of Personal Lines insurance sales
- Excellent time management and communication (both written and verbal) are essential.
- Good listener, influencer and able to build good relationships
- Working in a target driven environment
- Previous experience engaging with customers within an office or retail environment
- You will ideally have some experience with taking inbound and/or making outbound telephone calls
- Literate and numerate with Grade C or above in GSCE English and Maths (or equivalent)